The spiritual and imbibing essence of Rishikesh is the perfect gateway to the Ganges. Known as the yoga capital of the world, Rishikesh is loaded with ashrams that perform all kinds of yoga and meditation classes. The reviving sessions are mainly conducted in the exquisite beauty of the Ganges River, where you mid truly expands and the surrounding are all conducive to the meditation process.
The evenings in Rishikesh are covered with a cool breeze blowing down the valley with the temples ringing the enchantments of the holy Supreme Being. Rishikesh is a famous pilgrimage spot and covers a range of adventures sports and fun activities that can be carried out.
If enjoying the charm of Rishikesh is in your mind, then Rishikesh tour and travels is the right agency that will provide you with an entire package for visiting Rishikesh at an affordable price.
The Must Visit Places in Rishikesh
The place is packed with amazing and spiritual places that will make you forget the adversities of life and enjoy and lure in the silence of nature and its amazing recreations. The holy city Rishikesh has a lot of fun and thrilling places to visit. These include:
- Laxman Jhula: The Bridge is famous for its length and height and is considered holy as it is the same bridge where Laxman crossed the River Ganges on a jute rope. It is, therefore, an auspex’s bridge and was built in the year 1939.
- Neelkanth Mahadev Temple: This is one of the important shrines and is completely dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is of high mythological importance as well, as it is the same place where Lord Shiva drank the venom that originated after churning of the ocean by the Devas and Asuras. The temple is located on a hill and is 1675 meters in height.
- The Beatles Ashram: If you want to enjoy some transcendental meditation at the ashram of Maharishi Yogi, then this is the right place for you. The Ashram was visited by one of the top boy bands, The Beatles and so it is named after them.
- Swarg Ashram: This is one of the oldest ashrams in India and was built in the memory of Saint Swami Vishudhanand. For people who want to seek serenity and solitude, should visit this ashram and enjoy the glistening water of River Ganges.
- Parmarth Niketan: The ashram is visited by a number of people who want to enjoy the pure and sacred air and also enjoy the beauty and the abundant gardens.
Rishikesh tour and travels will make sure that your trip to Rishikesh is one of the best memories you have that too at an economical travelling cost.
Contact Rishikesh tour and travels and make your trip memorable one.